Greetings from the blogosphere! I sat here most of the night trying to come up with a name for this blog. Most of the names I came up with were taken so I started surfing and came across an article that had the word blogosphere in the headline and I thought it was unique...plus it hadn't been used so it's mine now.
When I told my wife Deb the name she gave me a "huh?" So I explained that I was making a reference to cyberspace. She replied "oh I thought you were talking about the stratosphere...I grinned and said yes the blogosphere is a layer in cyberspace like the stratosphere...ok so I guess you had to be there.
Anyway, this is my blog. I will try to be as dutiful as Deb is with her blog and write a daily entry but I've had my other blog 'digtialviewfinder' since November 2008 and I have only blogged two entries.
But hey, check back daily I might surprise you...for now that is all from the blogosphere.
the end
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment